Monday, April 16, 2012

The cherry blossoms .. by jenna


The cherry blossoms are at near peak. We love standing under the big cherry trees in the neighborhood surrounded by pink fluffiness. The flowers are outrageous.

86 degrees today. Also kind of outrageous. I don’t even know with this weather. But at least the trees are catching up and starting to bloom and green because it was so weird to have such warm weather with the starkness of bare winter branches. Just didn’t match up.

And look, happy people all around enjoying the sunshine and spring (faux summer). Sometimes the beauty of our neighborhood catches me off guard. I do often just roll my eyes in amusement whenever the neighborhood gets parodied or ridiculed, mostly because of the left wing liberal shenanigans of some or you know, this (a lot of it is deserved – hey, I can laugh at ourselves. I mean it’s not really funny, but it’s sort of funny), but then I think, oh, they’re just jealous they don’t live here. Yeah, that must be it.




No comments:

Post a Comment