Saturday, June 2, 2012

602 wish the best

I’m glad it’s a new month. May was stressful. And 超忙. It’s a new month now, yet I can’t shake some of the residual anxiety I have over nothing I can pinpoint in particular. Just a general feeling, like something a bit ominous. A cloud, not necessarily over me, but just…the future and things out there in the world. 唔係烏雲蓋頂, 只是, 自己都好似一塊雲咁.....How is that for vague?

這幾天 I am finding supreme comfort in music. I put headphones on, shut everything out and listen. It almost feels like I’m back in high school when music was absolutely everything. You remember the days when you were younger when certain songs and bands got you through tough times, don’t you? It’s like this. Maybe it’s escapism, maybe the lyrics are comforting, or someone’s voice or maybe a band that you’ve liked forever feels like an old friend. Yes, that’s how I like to think of it – they’re like old friends. These little deities on my shelf are like old friends too. Probably the only real relics that I’ve kept from an old life, a different life. They’ve traveled with me forever through different decades, different situations.




 ^o^ wish the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment